Friday, January 15, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #88

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK cover
The 12th book in Jeffery Deaver's Lincoln Rhyme  releases in The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right.
March.  Although I find the yellow on the US cover eye catching, the image itself makes me think of construction equipment. (But upon reading the synopsis, I can see the reasoning behind this picture.) As always, I like the tag line on the UK cover. The red font seems fraught with danger as does the deserted cement walled room. So, for me it's the UK cover this week. Which cover do you prefer?
Any plans to read The Steel Kiss?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is now a regular Friday feature
at A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Definitely the UK cover.

Grandma Cootie said...

The UK cover for sure; the US cover is just weird. Yes, it's on my TBR.

Jennifer Tar Heel Reader said...

UK for me, too. The black and yellow doesn't work for me at all. The UK cover is pretty clean.