Saturday, December 12, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover # 83

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK cover
Gregg Hurwitz is another bothering to read the flyleaf. His new book, Orphan X release in the US in January 2016 and in the UK in April.  Theauthor that I pick up without US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Two very different looks this week. But both covers feature some blurbs from some big names. I'm torn this week. But I think I'm going to go with the US. If I didn't know the author and the blurbs weren't there, I wouldn't pick up the UK book based on the cover. The US cover just looks like a thriller. Do you read Gregg Hurwitz? Which cover do you prefer this week? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

Jennifer C said...

I agree once again. The UK cover would cause me not to buy the book, and the US cover is kind of basic for a thriller. I haven't read this author before, but I'm always looking for a new thriller book to enjoy.