Saturday, December 13, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #34

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
I was hunting down cover art for my upcoming review of Anthony Horowitz's new book - Moriarty and came across the Canadian/US cover on the left and the UK cover on the right. I'm torn this week! Both covers address how Holmes died at Reichenbach Falls with water on the cover. (That's two men plunging down a waterfall in the US cover.) The US cover has a period feel to it with the curlicues in the corners. But I like the font and colour of the UK cover.  Which cover do you prefer? 
Do you plan to or have you read Moriarty?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U.K. Cover wins it for me too :-)

Icewineanne