Saturday, November 1, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #28

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
Canadian cover
UK cover


US cover
I was hunting down cover art for my upcoming review of Graeme Simsion's new book, The Rosie Effect - the follow up to the best selling The Rosie Project and came across numerous covers this week! We've got the Canadian cover on the top left, the UK cover on the top right, the US cover on the lower left  and the
Australian cover
Australian cover on the lower right.





I'm going with the Canadian cover this week - just 'cause
I like red.

 Did you read The Rosie Project? Do you plan to read The Rosie Effect? (I'm quite enjoying it!)



You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I haven't read either but I've heard The Rosie Project is really good. I'm amazed at how different those covers are. I like the Canadian one the best as well.

OnDBookshelf said...

I'm ok with the US cover because it matches more closely with the US cover of The Rosie Project. I like books in a series to match each other.