Sunday, August 30, 2009

Winners - The Divorce Party - Laura Dave


And the five very lucky winners (chosen by random.org) of a copy of The Divorce Party by Laura Dave, courtesy of Penquin US are:

1.Carol EL
2.Joanne R
3.Upper West Side Writer
4.David Johnson
5.Suburban Prep

Congratulations and thanks to all who entered. I've contacted you by email for your mailing addresses. Please respond within 48 hours. Check the sidebar for ongoing giveaways.

**bgcchs was kind enough to let me know she had already won a copy**

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to all of these winners!

The Book Chick said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Suburban prep said...

I am finished with a great read. I am passing it onto my sisters.
Thank you so much.