Saturday, October 31, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #77

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK cover
I usually listen to David Baldacci's books on the drive back and forth to work. His newest Will Robie thriller releases mid November on both sides of the pond. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. It's interesting that the US cover features a forest path and a man on foot, while the UK cover features a hardtop road and a vehicle. Hmm, I'm sure that both will factor into the plot somwhere along the line. Which cover do you prefer this week? I'm going with the UK cover.
 Do you plan to read The Guilty?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature
at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I don't love either cover but I prefer the UK one.