Saturday, March 7, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #46

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Stephen King's newest book,  Finders Keepers, releases in June of this year. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right.  "Wake up, genius. So begins King's instantly riveting story about a vengeful reader." With that opening tagline the book(s) on the covers make sense. The US is definitely gorier, but I am drawn to the UK cover this week. I like the old books and packet of letters. Is Finders Keepers a book you plan to read?
Which cover do you prefer?
 You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover 
is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Is that the next book in the Mr. Mercedes series? The US cover had a similar feel and it was misleading.

Kay said...

I'm with you, Luanne, I like the UK cover. All that dripping blood is ick. I don't want blood dripping on a book. And I think that this does include some of the characters from the MR. MERCEDES book.