Saturday, November 29, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover #32

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
Tess Gerritsen's latest Rizzoli and Isles book (#11) releases December 30th and is on my TBR list. Here's a sneak peek at some covers. The US/Canadian cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Pretty similar eh? I'm going with the UK cover this week. I like the tagline and the ominous figure in the background. I don't think it's the same girl on both photos, but the overblue stare on the US cover creeps me out a little bit. (which is probably the whole idea) Which cover do you prefer? Do you plan to read Die Again? 
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

No comments: