Saturday, August 23, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #18

- You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

Canadian/US cover
UK cover
I was hunting down cover art for my review of Linwood Barclay's latest book, No Safe House and came across the Canadian/US cover on the left and the UK cover on the right. Both are good, but I'm going with the North American cover this week - The colour just grabbed me a little more and I think the red is quite effective at saying 'danger'! Either way it's a really good read! Which cover do you prefer? Have you read or do you plan to read No Safe House?

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

Mystica said...

I like the grey one. Creepy and apt for the title!

Luanne said...

I agreee it is creepy with the rain Mystica. When deciding which cover I like, I just go with my first thought and then try to figure out why it was my choice. Glad you're enjoying the feature!