Monday, February 11, 2013

Blogger Love Fest 2.0 - Random House of Canada

I travelled to Toronto on Saturday to attend Random House of Canada's second annual Blogger Love Fest.

It's always so wonderful to catch up with bloggers you know and a great chance to meet some new ones as well.

And a chance to say thank you to the wonderful online marketing crew at RHC - Lindsay, Jess, Ainsley, Cass (sorry you had the flu!) and Katerina for planning yet another wonderful afternoon. The invitation promised goodies, food - and a special guest.

That special guest was Andrew Kaufman, speaking about his latest book - Born Weird! "I don't think realism is the best way to express what life is...magic realism captures it better." Look for my review in the near future!

Now weirdly enough, I actually graduated from the same small high school in the same small town as Andrew - albeit a few years earlier. I had lots of fun with Andrew and the 'do you remember...' game! So with that in mind, I'll share the great dedication in my signed copy of Born Weird! Ahhh yes, gravel running!

Thanks again for a great day Random House (and the swag bag!) I can't wait for next year!!

No comments: